Threads Boutique and Consignment is proud to announce we are opening a 2nd Consignment store for men just 3 doors down from our women's store!
ALL CONSIGNMENT WILL BE TAKEN IN AT THREADS BOUTIQUE AND CONSIGNMENT LOCATED AT 1875 14TH AVENUE, VERO BEACH (OUR ORIGINAL LOCATION)
Accepting clothing, wallets, belts, shoes, colognes, and other wearable accessories that are:
- In current style and no more than 3-5 years old (with some exceptions for vintage designer items)
- In excellent/ready-to-sell condition (wallets: great condition inside & out/
shoes: very, very gently worn)
- On hangers (where applicable; hangers will be returned)- NO trash bags/grocery bags- this makes the process faster & wrinkle free
- Clean, free from defects and wrinkles (Please check for: working zippers, holes, tears, stains, smells- no perfume/cologne odors, pilling, or signs of wear)
- Freshly laundered or dry cleaned- we do NOT offer any type of cleaning services
- Mid to Designer Brands (no Target, Penneys, H&M, Kohls, Express,
Forever 21, etc- no items with low resale value)
We do NOT consign pajamas, swimwear, or children's clothing
The better it looks, the faster it will sell. Please inspect your items before bringing or sending them in. When selecting items for consignment, ask yourself if they are in the condition in which YOU would like to buy them. Please don’t take our pickiness personally ~ we are very selective based on demand & what’s currently on hand in our inventory. We may decline items based on age and condition. Because we offer quality, high-end merchandise, we are very selective and will only choose items we believe we can sell.
Items will be placed to sell for a 60-day consignment period. You will receive 50% of the selling price.
Pricing is based on supply and demand, condition, label, age and original retail price (generally between 20%-70% of original retail) and is set by Threads employees. Markdowns and special sales or promotions are at Threads discretion.
You may pick up any unsold items at the end of the consignment period. Unsold items become store property on the 61st day. Many of those items are donated to the Safe Space women's shelter.
Consignment Intake Hours:
- Walk-ins are welcome on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am - 2:00pm. If you are unable to come by during the walk-in hours we can make an appointment for you. Complimentary house calls are available for luxury designer pieces (Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, etc.)
- You may choose to DROP & GO outside of these days and hours. This is a great approach if you have consigned with us before, know how it works and don’t want to wait. We will go through your items within 2 days of drop off and any items that are not accepted WILL be donated (no exceptions).
- Saturdays are for DROP & GO ONLY.